Escape to sunny San Diego with leaders in Banking, Payments, Identity and Web3 at the inaugural Fintech Fest 1.0.
Experience a one-of-a-kind business event taking place on the largest boat on the West Coast.
New date to be Announced
As you know - the Fintech market started to turn in the US a few months ago. Radical drops in valuations, massive layoffs and the crypto winter have been adding to the current economic slowdown. We have been monitoring the situation (just like everyone).
The latest developments and market conditions have been affecting us as well, but until the end of June we were certain that the event would take place as planned.
In the past days our attendees, speakers and partners expressed concerns regarding their participation, which are caused by:
- freeze on travel expenses for a considerable number of teams and organizations change in plans;
- priorities shifting from travel to focusing on the core business
- continued drops in valuations and layoffs (roughly 12k fintech professionals laid off in May and June)
Based on these conversations it was clear that in the current environment we were facing 2 choices:
- underdeliver the ROI of your participation, by scaling the event down;
- reschedule the event for next year.
After consulting with some of our peers and considering everyone's time and commitment, we decided to go with the latter and:
- Reschedule Fintech Fest 1.0 to 2023.
I want you all to know that our team fought for it until the last minute.
What happens next?
We are currently exploring dates for Fintech Fest 1.0 in 2023.
All of the ticket holders,speakers and partners have been contacted.
Stay tuned for updates!